A Wichita native, DeVoe Treadwell is a graduate in Political Science with a double minor in Sociology and International Relations from the University of San Diego. While attending school, he was accepted into Phi Delta Phi, a Legal Honors Fraternity, as a lifetime member. Following his time in San Diego, DeVoe went on to receive his Juris Doctorate of Law from the University of Tulsa in 1998 and has been practicing law in Wichita, Kansas since that time.
Throughout the last 20 years, DeVoe Treadwell has solely concentrated his practice on criminal and traffic matters, focusing specifically on DUI, Domestic Violence, Theft, Drug Cases, and Traffic Cases. Effective and aggressive, Mr. Treadwell prides himself on being able to solve your legal problems easily.
An expert in his field, Mr. Treadwell is proud to have been honored by many organizations for his work. Some of his awards include:
- Lawyers of Distinction Award for Criminal Defense – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- 10 Best DUI Lawyers in the State of Kansas, American Institute of Attorneys – 2019, 2020, 2021
- 10 Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in the State of Kansas, American Institute of Attorneys – 2019, 2020, 2021
- Recognized as one of the best DUI Attorneys in Wichita, Expertise – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top 3 DUI Attorneys in Wichita, Three Best Rated – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- American Institute of Legal Advocates, Elite Advocate – 2020, 2021
- Best of the Best Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney – 2020, 2021
- Best of the Best Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney – 2020, 2021
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – 2020, 2021