Very few Americans get through life without needing the help of a good attorney. Buying a home, drafting a will, getting divorced, securing child support, getting pulled over for drunk driving — there are dozens of reasons that everyday people need legal help.
At Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, you will find a talented group of lawyers who can meet all of your legal needs. With offices in Gilbert and Queen Creek, we serve individuals, families, and businesses in Maricopa County and Pinal County.
Services For Every Families’ Needs
Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC is the oldest and largest general practice law firm in Gilbert and one of the largest in the Southeast Valley. With four attorneys and more than a dozen support staff, we provide skilled legal counsel and courtroom representation in a wide range of practice areas, with a particular focus on divorce and family law-related issues.
We also handle juvenile law matters, in which our lawyer can aid clients in adoptions, severances, minor guardianships, and even dependency situations, including those involving Arizona Department of Child Safety.
The process of Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC
Founded in 1997, Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC is one of the oldest and largest general practice law firms in the area. Our experienced team is able to meet nearly every need of the average individual or business client.
- We understand that family law issues are very personal in nature and that you need an attorney you can trust, both personally and professionally. At Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, we begin each case by giving you a relaxing environment where we can focus on your needs.
- We have offices throughout the area, making it convenient to work with experienced attorneys who will put your needs first.
- Our clients’ success is a cornerstone of Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC. Our experienced attorneys bring their skills and a history of successful results. We have secured multimillion-dollar jury verdicts, including the fourth largest Arizona verdict in 2004.
- You can expect to receive honest, realistic, and professional legal advice that you can count on to guide your decision-making.
- Service is a hallmark of our firm. You can expect prompt responses from our attorneys to your e-mails and phone calls. You will receive timely and personalized service for all aspects of your case.
- We are proud to offer reasonable rates for our clients. At Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, we strive to resolve all legal issues as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our initial family law consultations are offered at a reduced hourly rate.