Danay Acevedo was born in Sagua La Grande, Cuba, and moved to the United States with her parents in 1994. She graduated in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Pre-Law from Barry University. She went on to earn a Master’s in Business Administration from Florida International University and in 2011 she completed her Juris Doctorate at St. Thomas University School of Law. Ms. Acevedo has been practicing personal injury law since she was admitted to the Florida Bar. She joined Miami Legal Associates in 2012 and two years later became a partner in the Miami Legal Group. In 2017, Ms. Acevedo acquired ownership of the firm and became Managing Partner of what is now known as Miami Legal Firm.
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Pre-Law, Barry University, Cum Laude
- Master’s in Business Administration, Florida International University
- Juris Doctor, St. Thomas University
- State of Florida Bar Association
- S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association