Elisa Gozarkhah is a founder and managing director of The Law Man Group. Elisa’s practice includes helping victims of personal injuries, as well as family law, and workers’ compensation. She also has experience working as criminal defense counsel.
Elisa is a member of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles and regularly volunteers at the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law.
Education & Bar Admissions:
Elisa earned her bachelor’s degree in International Development cum laude and with honors from the University of California, Los Angeles where she was elected Phi Beta Kappa. She was awarded her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. She is licensed to practice law by the State Bar of California.
Awards, Appointments & Memberships
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles Foundation Scholarship, 2011
- Cum Laude, UCLA, 2008
- Phi Beta Kappa, UCLA, 2005-2008
- Dean’s Honors List, UCLA, 2008
- Graduate Certified Law Clerk, Children’s Law Center of California, 2012
- Certified Law Clerk, Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, 2011
- Certified Law Clerk, Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, 2011
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Forsyth County Bar Association, Member
Community Service & Pro Bono
- Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles Domestic Violence Project
- Public Counsel Consumer Law Project
- Center for Conflict Resolution at Loyola Law School
- Community Legal Services (Legal Aid of Compton and Norwalk)