Jonathon T. Eberst, Esq., graduated from the University of Florida where he studied both finance and criminology. Thereafter, he earned a Juris Doctorate from Barry University School of Law.
Since being admitted to The Florida Bar, Mr. Eberst has aggressively handled Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Claims. Mr. Eberst is dedicated to making sure that each and every one of his clients obtain the highest possible recovery for their injury claims. Additionally, Mr. Eberst is admitted to practice law in Federal Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Growing up on Florida’s south-east coast, in Jensen Beach, Mr. Eberst is an avid fisherman and diver. Being a licensed boat captain and highly active in the marine community, Mr. Eberst knows and understands the dangers of unsafe conditions which can be present on many docks and vessels. As both a licensed boat captain and attorney, Mr. Eberst knows it is important to have an attorney who understands the unsafe conditions that have caused your injury as well as an attorney that you can trust in your unfortunate time of need.
- B.S., Finance, University of Florida, 2005
- J.D., Barry University School of Law, 2008
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida Bar
- Federal Court for the Northern, Middle, & Southern District of Florida
- Martin County Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Port St. Lucie Bar Association