Oscar E. Toscano, attorney at law, went to University of California in Los Angeles and received his bachelor degree in 1975. He earned his Juris Doctor Degree from Loyola Marymount University in 1978. Mr. Toscano then went on to open his own law office in Glendale, California.
For the last 44 years, Oscar E. Toscano has been a trial attorney in the Los Angeles area and surrounding Southern California counties. He has extensive experience in the areas of criminal defense, family law, personal injury, civil litigation, and trials. Mr. Toscano also has extensive trial experience in serious personal injury and death cases, and serious felony and misdemeanor cases. Attorney Toscano has also handled contested divorces, difficult custody battles, and real estate and commercial disputes.
With services in English and Spanish, Oscar E. Toscano, attorney at law, is equipped to help you with your legal troubles. The law office of Oscar E. Toscano offers flexible business hours, including evenings and weekends, to accommodate those with a busy schedule. In an effort to help his clients, Mr. Toscano offers extremely reasonable rates and flexible payment options.
Oscar E. Toscano is a people’s lawyer. He has represented national celebrities, actors, directors, singers, musicians, moms, dads, and individuals in trouble. Mr. Toscano has also represented a number of businesses with their litigation issues. He is a Christian and never walks into a courtroom without praying for wisdom, justice, and for his clients. As a lawyer, Mr. Toscano puts his client’s interest first and foremost at all times. He is a no-nonsense, practical attorney. Oscar E. Toscano is hard-working and a tiger in the courtroom. In his office, you are the boss. Mr. Toscano works for you.
At the law office of Oscar E. Toscano, you are sure to get the legal services you need to help you get through difficult times.
- University of California, Los Angeles B.A. (1975)
- Loyola Law School, J.D. (1978)
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Trial Lawyers Association (Prior Member)
- California Trial Lawyers Association (Prior Member)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (Prior Member)
- Glendale Bar Association (Prior Member)
- Glendale Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (Prior Chairman)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Prior Member)
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association (Prior Member)
- Loyola Hispanic Scholarship Foundation (Founding Member)
- Mexican American Bar Association (Prior Member)
- “How to Deal with the Difficult Client”
- “How to Manage the Small Office”
- “How to Deal with the Hispanic Client”
Verdicts & Settlements
- Millions earned for his clients.
- Has served as a Judge Pro-Tem for the Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Has been invited to lecture at Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and Consumer Attorneys of California seminars.
- Has spoken to various service organizations.
- Has participated in numerous radio talk shows and TV shows dealing with legal issues or “hot topics,” including “El Show de Don Cheto” radio talk show.
- Prior licensed teacher
- Prior licensed real estate broker