When Mr. Russell Endsley joined Thomas J. Henry in 2009, he brought with him a great amount of trial and appellate experience.
Mr. Endsley has broad knowledge in all aspects of personal injury litigation and has earned a reputation for being a fierce courtroom opponent. He has served as lead counsel in high-profile cases against numerous Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States.
Mr. Endsley’s determined nature helps to put his clients at ease while he fights to get them the compensation they deserve. And while he dedicates himself to his client’s needs, he also serves as a leader and mentor to many of the younger attorneys. Mr. Russell Endsley strives to show his clients and fellow attorneys that his goal is their success.
Mr. Endsley’s commitment to his clients has resulted in record-breaking verdicts and has earned him the respect of his peers. He has been named one of the “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, selected as one of the “Top 1% of Attorneys/Litigators in America” by Distinguished Justice Advocates, and is a lifetime member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- The State Bar of Texas, 2000
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (J.D.)
- Cum Laude
- Dean’s List
- “Highest Grade” Award (Contracts/ Property/ Legal Writing)
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas (B.A.)
- Dean’s List
- 2018 Highest Arbitration Award $15,300,000.00 in Personal Injury Non-Subscriber Employer Arbitration Proceeding
- Top 10 Court Awards in 2016 / Top Verdict: #10th Highest Court Award in 2016: Brian Beltran vs. United States of America
- No. #21 Jury Verdict for Motor Vehicle Wreck in Texas (Top 25 Texas Verdicts in 2015); VerdictSearch / Texas Lawyer (Verdict was No. #21 in Texas in 2015)
- No. #15 Jury Verdict for Motor Vehicle Wreck in Texas (Top Texas Verdicts of 2013); Verdict Search / Texas Lawyer
- No. #1 Work Place Injury Verdict in Texas in 2013 (Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame); The National Law Journal – “Big Money Wins” and VerdictSearch/Texas Lawyer
- No. #1 Jury Verdict for Back Injury Case in Texas (Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame 2012); VerdictSearch / Texas Lawyer
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas” – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, July 2018
- “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas in High Verdict & Settlements” – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, July 2018
- “America’s Top 100 High Stake Litigators in 2018” – America’s Top 100 High Stake Litigators, April 2018
- “Top 1% of Attorneys/Lawyers in America” – Distinguished Justice Advocates, January 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member